Netherlands Bioinformatics Conference 2013 (NBIC2013)
- 16 Apr 2013 to 17 Apr 2013
- De Werelt, Lunteren, the Netherlands
NBIC2013 discusses the latest developments in bioinformatics and interrelated disciplines, and their wide-ranging applications in life sciences & health, agriculture, food & nutrition and industrial biotechnology. NBIC2013 offers a cross-disciplinary scientific program of (poster) presentations, application demonstrations and workshops, as well as other opportunities to exchange innovative ideas.
NBIC 2013 is the 8th edition of the annual conference organized by the Netherlands Bioinformatics Centre (NBIC). NBIC is the Dutch network of bioinformatics experts active in research, education and support.
- Abstract submission deadline: Monday March 4, 2013
- Notification date selection oral presentations: Friday March 22, 2013
- Registration deadline: April 1, 2013
Register now! http://www.aanmelder.nl/nbic2013