- Course overview
- Education News
- NBIC PhD School
- About NBIC PhD School
- NBIC PhD School Course Portfolio
- Managing and Integrating Information in the Life Sciences
- Optimisation Techniques
- Pattern Recognition
- Algorithms for Biological Networks
- Comparative Genomics: from evolution to function
- Protein structures: production, prowess, power, promises, and problems
- Advanced NGS: RNA-seq Data Analysis
- Advanced NGS: De novo Assembly
- Advanced NGS: Metagenomics Data Analysis
- Advanced NGS: Genomic Resequencing and Variant Detection
- Winterschool 2013
- Summerschool 2010
- MSc programmes
- BSc programmes
- High school programmes
- BioWise International
Algorithms for Biological Networks
The course website can be found here (2012 programme).
Registration is possible through the enrolment form.
For more information about the registration or logistics you can contact Celia van Gelder.
The amount of Life Science data available in the public domain is a vast and growing resource for bioinfo...
Last week the bioinformatics community in the Netherlands gathered in conference centre De Werelt for the...
This course, developed together with Schering-Plough/MSD, hosted by the Radboud University Nijmegen and s...
The first “Dutch Computers in Chemistry Symposium” will take place in Amsterdam on July 5th. The symposiu...
This five day course introduces various databases and data analysis tools to get grips on the big data in...
21st Annual International Conference on Intelligent Systems for Molecular Biology 12th European Conferen...