Life Sciences Momentum 2012: 'Communicating Science'
- 20 Nov 2012
- Fokker Terminal, The Hague
The next Life Sciences Momentum, organised by the Netherands Genomics Initiative, will be focussing on communicating science.
Keynote presentations will be given by:
- Jack Pronk, Kluyver Centre for Genomics of Industrial Fermentation
- Hans Clevers, KNAW, Hubrecht Institute
- Louise Fresco, University of Amsterdam
- Jeremy Rifkin,The foundation on Economic Trends
There will beThirty Minutes Sessions, parallel sessions and networking opportunities during the breaks at the Networking Plaza.
More information and a preliminary programme can be found here: http://www.momentum2012.nl.