The BioInformatics Industrial User Platform (BIUP) is a group of Dutch companies that use bioinformatics expertise and tools in research and product development.
BIUP members have a common interest in:
- informal discussions between industrial parties that use bioinformatics tools for research and product development
- an infrastructure for joined bioinformatics research (e.g. safe data repository)
- stimulating relevant bioinformatics research
- shaping the competences of the bioinformaticians of the future
BIUP Company visit at BaseClear, September 10, 2014
The BioInformatics Industrial User Platform (BIUP) is a group of Dutch companies that use bioinformatics expertise and tools in research and product development. One of the goals of BIUP is to facilitate informal discussions between BIUP members. Therefore we have organized a BIUP company visit to BaseClear at September 10, 2014.
We prepared the following program:
- Company presentation by BaseClear:
Baseclear will explain about their company activities but also zoom in to hardware infrastructure, bioinformatics setup and related topics like data management and security
- Guided tour through BaseClear facilities
- Informal discussion with drinks and bites
The meeting starts at 15:30h and will end at 18:00h. The meeting is open for all BIUP members and companies interested to be involved in BIUP, but registration is required.
Please send an email to email@example.com. Subscription is limited to 30 participants.
Address: BaseClear, Einsteinweg 5, 2333 CC LEIDEN
Route description: http://www.baseclear.com/baseclear/contact/route-description/